I have an actual, honest-to-goodness blog post in the offing. But not today.
Tomorrow is Monday and that means Monday Meme. It’s the last one of the month.
I have struggled with what to put together for this one. Then I remembered that I’m keeping a diary of daily musings. It asks me one question every day. I write it just before bed. Some of the questions repeat, which is a little annoying. It also seems to be directed at someone a bit younger than I. Anyway, I thought I’d select 10 of those questions as the final Monday Meme for 2016.
Here they are:
- The most recent text you received was…
- What is an overused word or saying that you hate?
- What was the last book that you read?
- The best purchase you’ve made recently?
- What was the last image you posted on social media and why?
- What was the last movie you saw?
- What is the last risk you took and how did it turn out?
- What kind of mood were you in today?
- What has been your biggest challenge lately?
- What is one new thing you have learned?