September 2017 S M T W T F S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- #blog12daysxmas #blogeverydayofjune #blogjune #bloglent #blogliw #lent2011 #lent2015 #mondaymeme abuse baby branding card making career cats choir Christmas Chuck Tuesday craft dreams Easter family FeebsandFish friends fun funeral game hair health holiday home hugs identity insults Ireland language library love marketing Mass meme mental health moving music musical challenge nailart nails New Years Resolutions nostalgia parking people personal PhD photos rant reading reflection relax religion sales self-esteem shopping sick signage singing six words sleep social media thanks travel TV Twitter vlog wedding words work-life balance
- 25,990 hits
- I swear I'm going nuts. I turned the radio off but I can still hear it. 1 day ago
- I love my job. #parishsecretary #catholiclife instagram.com/p/BZS1v2olhr2/ 1 day ago
- Work selfies used to be a common occurrence. Here's a fresh one. #selfie #atwork instagram.com/p/BZSEbJHlkeB/ 2 days ago
- I enjoy the pain relief of painkillers. I do not enjoy the foggy head. 4 days ago
- Snapchat fun. How would I look if I went platinum? #snapchat #hair instagram.com/p/BZH7qg-l6zb/ 5 days ago
Author Archives: FiFYI
Sorry this is a bit of a non-post because I had homework to do. It’s from the course I’m doing – Foundations for Lay Pastoral Ministry. I’m really enjoying the course and I’m feeling positive about taking this small step … Continue reading
I used to take a lot of selfies for all kinds of reasons. One year, I took a selfie every day and turned it into a video. Another year, I just took a photo with some part of me in … Continue reading
Woke at 4. Tired ever since.
There has been some confusion amongst my church friends as to whether or not I have died. I have not. The difficulty with having a name as common as mine is that I share it with a number of people. … Continue reading
What does it say about a person when they win Cards Against Humanity? Probably nothing good.
Today I went to Chermside Shopping Centre. It is huge. Yesterday was the grand opening of it getting even huger. I remember when it was the poorer cousin to other shopping centres on the north side of Brisbane. My mother … Continue reading