September 2017 S M T W T F S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- #blog12daysxmas #blogeverydayofjune #blogjune #bloglent #blogliw #lent2011 #lent2015 #mondaymeme abuse baby branding card making career cats choir Christmas Chuck Tuesday craft dreams Easter family FeebsandFish friends fun funeral game hair health holiday home hugs identity insults Ireland language library love marketing Mass meme mental health moving music musical challenge nailart nails New Years Resolutions nostalgia parking people personal PhD photos rant reading reflection relax religion sales self-esteem shopping sick signage singing six words sleep social media thanks travel TV Twitter vlog wedding words work-life balance
- 25,990 hits
- I swear I'm going nuts. I turned the radio off but I can still hear it. 1 day ago
- I love my job. #parishsecretary #catholiclife instagram.com/p/BZS1v2olhr2/ 1 day ago
- Work selfies used to be a common occurrence. Here's a fresh one. #selfie #atwork instagram.com/p/BZSEbJHlkeB/ 2 days ago
- I enjoy the pain relief of painkillers. I do not enjoy the foggy head. 4 days ago
- Snapchat fun. How would I look if I went platinum? #snapchat #hair instagram.com/p/BZH7qg-l6zb/ 5 days ago
Tag Archives: meme
Woke at 4. Tired ever since. Advertisements
Schedule is slowing down this week.
Dental appointment sent cat among pigeons.
Busy day. Ended with a party.
Sorry about this late post but I’m still finding my #blogjune groove. Between mum’s fall yesterday and the in-laws visiting and a few other trivial matters, I don’t seem to have my head in the right space for this. I’m … Continue reading
1. The most recent text you received was… Dinner plans with a friend. 2. What is an overused word or saying that you hate? “Amazeballs” What the hell does it even mean? Also, very few people over 30 can say … Continue reading