February 2017 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- #blog12daysxmas #blogeverydayofjune #blogjune #bloglent #blogliw #lent2011 #lent2015 #mondaymeme 2010 2011 abuse baby balance branding card making career cats choir Christmas Chuck Tuesday craft dreams Easter family FeebsandFish friends fun funeral hair health holiday home hugs identity insults Ireland language library love marketing Mass meme mental health moving music musical challenge nailart nails New Years Resolutions nostalgia parking people personal PhD photos rant reading reflection relax religion review sales shopping sick signage singing sleep social media thanks travel TV Twitter wedding words work-life balance
- 25,039 hits
- Why do I take the bait and argue with trolls on Facebook news stories? 6 days ago
- Ró and I did a line by line recitation of Humpty Dumpty: Ró: Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall Me: Humpty Dumpty had a great fall Ró: in the mud! 1 week ago
- A selfie because why not. #selfie instagram.com/p/BQj_I31lWfo/ 1 week ago
- We gave a guard frog at the gate! #frog #greenfrog instagram.com/p/BQfdaMYDCO9/ 1 week ago
- Proof. Hypothesis/Lopothesis. #lisp #learning instagram.com/p/BQMphM5D5vy/ 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: baby
Regular readers of this blog might have noticed that I’m not blogging the 12 Days of Christmas this year. I began #blog12daysxmas back in 2010 and this is the first year since then that I haven’t done it. 2016 has … Continue reading
On the seventh day of Christmas this year I HELPED OUT. I began the day early to the sound of my little girl calling out to me. It was far too early to be up and about so I tried … Continue reading
On the fourth day of Christmas this year I spent the day TAKING A BREAK. We woke early to the sound of the little one…who is getting less little by the day. She’s so active and tons of fun to … Continue reading
The urge has come upon me to blog. I tend to find that outside of blogging challenges such as BlogJune and Blog12DaysXmas I’m unlikely to blog at all. If I do it is because I need to engage in some … Continue reading
I have lost count of the number of articles I have read about people (often mothers) judging mothers. The judgement can be about almost anything. Do you breast or bottle feed? How long for? Do you feed in public? How … Continue reading
Sorry. Snugglepot needs me.
Bub’s good. Saw friends. Had nap.