Apologies for no post yesterday – I was unwell. Well, I was busy during the day and then I fainted and decided my health was more important than a blog post. I’m still sick today (coughing, headache, etc) but I can manage one of my pre-prepared memes…which I would’ve posted the questions for last night had I been able.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Ugh.
2. What shirt are you wearing? A lolly-pink sweatshirt (as a pyjama top)…it’s quite cute, really.
3. Do you label yourself? Constantly. It’s probably one of the worst things I do.
4. What does your watch look like? It’s a stainless steel Lorus. Plain and functional. I love it.
5. What were you doing at midnight last night? I was snuggled up asleep with my bf.
6. Last furry thing you touched? My adorable cats. Or technically, I’m touching the inside of this sweatshirt…but I guess that’s more fluffy than furry.
7. Favourite age you have been so far? I loved being 25. Life was pretty good and I was heaps thinner, I had a lovely group of friends and a job I couldn’t wait to get to everyday and hated to leave at night. No money but I was happy.
8. What is your current desktop picture? I’m at home right now so it’s some abstract background thing that cycles periodically. I’m not massively attached to it.
9. If you had to choose between $1,000,000 or to be able to fly what would it be? Given my bouts of dizziness and fainting, flying just sounds freakin’ scary! So I’ll take the money thanks, Eddie.
10. The last song you listened to? Lullaby by Priscilla Ahn
11. What time of day were you born? 12.30am
12. Where did you live in 1987? The suburb of Redcliffe in the City of Redcliffe, Qld. I still live in the same “city” (we’ve been downgraded to a “region”) but now I’m about 2 suburbs away from where I grew up.
13. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Swear profusely and do my best to do some “percussive maintenance” (i.e. I give it a shove).
14. Would you move for the person you loved? He moved for me so I guess I don’t have to but, yes, I think I would.
15. Name three things that you have on you at all times? Mobile phone, watch and Claddagh…those things also apply when I literally have nothing else on me. 😉
16. What’s your favourite town/city? Redcliffe probably because it’s home and did get homesick for it when I lived overseas but I’m also quite fond of Perth, WA and Dublin, Ireland.
17. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? I honestly can’t remember. It was probably lunch one day last week.
18. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? I can’t remember this either. Do Christmas cards count? Probably not. It would be in the vicinity of about 15 years ago.
19. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear? I dressed as a Eurovision contestant for the ALIA Library Week Trivia Night last month. I’ll dress up for any reason at the drop of a hat!
20. Does anything hurt on your body right now? Quite a bit. Mostly my head because it always hurts and I’ve been coughing all day and my knee hurts a little because I fell on it when I fainted last night.
Saturday’s songs were answered by Dags and Sharon but nobody has answered the theme for Songs 34-41 yet.
This set is the start of a new theme.
And old friends are just a chore
But now you need ’em more than ever before
Jesus, say something
I am someone, I am someone
I am someone