May 2017 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- #blog12daysxmas #blogeverydayofjune #blogjune #bloglent #blogliw #lent2011 #lent2015 #mondaymeme 2010 2011 abuse baby balance branding card making career cats choir Christmas Chuck Tuesday craft dreams Easter family FeebsandFish friends fun funeral hair health holiday home hugs identity insults Ireland language library love marketing Mass meme mental health moving music musical challenge nailart nails New Years Resolutions nostalgia parking people personal PhD photos rant reading reflection relax religion review sales shopping sick signage singing sleep social media thanks travel TV Twitter wedding words work-life balance
- 25,144 hits
- Satisfaction of doing good work in the garden marred by garden's retaliation. #allergy #gardening instagram.com/p/BUf9Jnvl14v/ 3 days ago
- RT @WeAreBrisbane: What says #Brisbaneriver more than #Citycat Absolutely nothing @brisbanecityqld #💚BNE https://t.co/XIzL8yFV4b 3 days ago
- We all had a hand in making dinner. Lovely family time. #familytime #homemadepizza #instafood instagram.com/p/BUZLBHOFYp6/ 6 days ago
- Still funny. #replaceawordwithlibrarian #timehop https://t.co/njQ92Aj3UG 6 days ago
- Not a bad start to the day. #moretonbay #scarboroughbeach #redcliffe #goodmorning @ Scarborough,… instagram.com/p/BUXvqClF0GM/ 6 days ago
Category Archives: Private life
Today was my first day out and about after medically mandated bed-rest. I had intended to play for the funeral I was commissioned to do and then go home to bed. Intended. I was up when the alarm said it … Continue reading
(Backdated, don’t ya know) I spent the day in bed. Not sleeping. Resting. Dosing up on asthma meds and painkillers and OTC cold and flu meds. Watching catchup episodes of reality TV and playing SongPop! That is all.
Being June, I have succumbed, as I do every year, to the lurgy de jour. The doctor has just visited and given me my orders. I am about to turn off the light and go to sleep. I’ll post properly … Continue reading
How many words can a picture paint? My week so far…
Confession: I’m a day late with this and I’m backdating it. Today (actually yesterday) we had a rough start to what ended up being quite a good day. It began with me having very little sleep the previous night. Despite … Continue reading
…my hope has gone away. I’ll tell you my story another time. It’s too raw just now.