March 2017 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- #blog12daysxmas #blogeverydayofjune #blogjune #bloglent #blogliw #lent2011 #lent2015 #mondaymeme 2010 2011 abuse baby balance branding card making career cats choir Christmas Chuck Tuesday craft dreams Easter family FeebsandFish friends fun funeral hair health holiday home hugs identity insults Ireland language library love marketing Mass meme mental health moving music musical challenge nailart nails New Years Resolutions nostalgia parking people personal PhD photos rant reading reflection relax religion review sales shopping sick signage singing sleep social media thanks travel TV Twitter wedding words work-life balance
- 25,076 hits
- RT @amywalduck: I am updating QLD library opening/closing info here --> docs.google.com/document/d/1qR… Please edit/add info you know of! #bigwet #… 17 hours ago
- RT @RACQOfficial: Don't risk it - stay off the roads! Schools closed, #SEQ businesses urged to close at midday by @CoPStewart. #FloodedForg… 21 hours ago
- RT @CentacareBris: ****All Centacare child care centres, long day care, kindergartens and outside hours school care are closed today.**** 21 hours ago
- RT @MBRCdisaster: UPDATE: All state schools, non-state schools and early childhood centres closed today in SEQ due to ex-Tropical Cyclone D… 22 hours ago
- Be safe out there. #bigwet 22 hours ago
Category Archives: Private life
Today was my first day out and about after medically mandated bed-rest. I had intended to play for the funeral I was commissioned to do and then go home to bed. Intended. I was up when the alarm said it … Continue reading
(Backdated, don’t ya know) I spent the day in bed. Not sleeping. Resting. Dosing up on asthma meds and painkillers and OTC cold and flu meds. Watching catchup episodes of reality TV and playing SongPop! That is all.
Being June, I have succumbed, as I do every year, to the lurgy de jour. The doctor has just visited and given me my orders. I am about to turn off the light and go to sleep. I’ll post properly … Continue reading
How many words can a picture paint? My week so far…
Confession: I’m a day late with this and I’m backdating it. Today (actually yesterday) we had a rough start to what ended up being quite a good day. It began with me having very little sleep the previous night. Despite … Continue reading
…my hope has gone away. I’ll tell you my story another time. It’s too raw just now.