September 2017 S M T W T F S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- #blog12daysxmas #blogeverydayofjune #blogjune #bloglent #blogliw #lent2011 #lent2015 #mondaymeme abuse baby branding card making career cats choir Christmas Chuck Tuesday craft dreams Easter family FeebsandFish friends fun funeral game hair health holiday home hugs identity insults Ireland language library love marketing Mass meme mental health moving music musical challenge nailart nails New Years Resolutions nostalgia parking people personal PhD photos rant reading reflection relax religion sales self-esteem shopping sick signage singing six words sleep social media thanks travel TV Twitter vlog wedding words work-life balance
- 25,990 hits
- I swear I'm going nuts. I turned the radio off but I can still hear it. 1 day ago
- I love my job. #parishsecretary #catholiclife instagram.com/p/BZS1v2olhr2/ 1 day ago
- Work selfies used to be a common occurrence. Here's a fresh one. #selfie #atwork instagram.com/p/BZSEbJHlkeB/ 1 day ago
- I enjoy the pain relief of painkillers. I do not enjoy the foggy head. 4 days ago
- Snapchat fun. How would I look if I went platinum? #snapchat #hair instagram.com/p/BZH7qg-l6zb/ 5 days ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I’m taking another little break from proper blogging. I know I’ve been a bit weak on substance so far but I promise I’ll post something meaty later this week. Right now it’s time for me to get back to Team … Continue reading
These missed posts are getting to be a bit of a bad habit. I must get myself in order soon.
Nothing to see here. Well, actually, this is a back-dated post about the day I had on the day this is being back-dated to. Make sense? I’m considering my future and whether or not being a librarian figures into that. … Continue reading
I’m still pretty sick with pneumonia at the moment so please forgive my poor quality posts. Today is a kind of recap of this year’s Musical Challenge. The aim of the game this year is to name the song that … Continue reading
Here is tomorrow’s Monday Meme… Bucket List Meme Have you done it? Life and Death Been Married Fell in love Gone on a blind date Watched someone give birth Watched someone die Had children Stayed in Hospital Donated blood … Continue reading
…my hope has gone away. I’ll tell you my story another time. It’s too raw just now.