November 2017 S M T W T F S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- card making
- Chuck Tuesday
- mental health
- musical challenge
- New Years Resolutions
- six words
- social media
- work-life balance
- 26,042 hits
- It was a perfect day to take Mum out for lunch. @ Mount Mee instagram.com/p/BbZDOGpFx7F/ 1 week ago
- Me and my man at Mt Mee. #lovelyday @ Mount Mee instagram.com/p/BbYjM2Dl1IT/ 1 week ago
- Another #lookalike. Does my mum look like Sarah Silverman? instagram.com/p/BbRWEQfljn7/ 1 week ago
- More birthday #tbt for my mummy. instagram.com/p/BbRTcQhlKpd/ 1 week ago
- Happy Birthday Mum! #tbt instagram.com/p/BbQSCueFsZ8/ 1 week ago
Category Archives: Fun
Woke at 4. Tired ever since. Advertisements
What does it say about a person when they win Cards Against Humanity? Probably nothing good.
Schedule is slowing down this week.
Dental appointment sent cat among pigeons.
Busy day. Ended with a party.
Sorry about this late post but I’m still finding my #blogjune groove. Between mum’s fall yesterday and the in-laws visiting and a few other trivial matters, I don’t seem to have my head in the right space for this. I’m … Continue reading