…and don’t sweat the petty stuff.
I’m working through a process of regaining control of my life. I have too many fingers in too many pies. I kinda spoke about this earlier this week.
Some disjointed thoughts have occurred to me:
- I get too worked up about little things.
- I have the power to affect change in my life…more than I allow myself to.
- I have difficulty letting go.
- There is freedom in decluttering.
- I need to trust myself and others.
- It doesn’t have to be all about me.
- My self-worth should not be so tied up in some of the things I do.
I’m not at the end of this journey and I’m not even sure what the destination is but I know I have taken a few steps and I haven’t fallen over and the world is still spinning the way it should.
I says, “Big Ben, this here’s Rubber Duck.
And I’m about to put the hammer down.”
Don’t mess around,
You just gotta be strong.