I got this from Buzzing Fridge.
1. What is your name? Fiona
2. A four-letter word: Fang (yes, I was tempted to use that other four-letter F-word!)
3. A vehicle: Ferrari (I think I would like one of these)
4. A city/town: Ferns, Co Wexford, Ireland (yes, I’ve been there…on the way to Enniscorthy)
5. A boy’s name (other than your own): Francis (my brother’s middle name)
6. A girl’s name (other than your own): Fionnuala (a name I used to often be called in Ireland)
7. Alcoholic drink: Fluffy Duck
8. An occupation:
9. Something you wear: Feather boa (yes, I’ve been known to)
10. A celebrity: Feist (one of my favourite singers)
11. A food: Filet Mignon
12. Something found in a bathroom: Fan
13. Reason for being late: The word I didn’t answer for Question 2
14. Something you shout: See Question 13
15. An animal: Flea
16. A body part: Foot (avoiding all temptation to use the American colloquialism for ones posterior)
And now, without further ado, Musical Challenge!!!!!
Song 16 (from Caturday) is still unanswered. Here’s a massive hint: it is a Bruce Springsteen song. Andrew answered Song 15 via Twitter. I would prefer that all answers are posted in the comments on the blog post but I will give him the win anyway. …Just this once. 😉
Yesterday’s songs were snapped up by Jackie and Leesa.
Here are today’s:
No phone, no lights, no motor cars, not a single luxury.
One Nation under God has turned into
One Nation under the influence of one drug