Today is looking like it will be a patchy day so I’m going to post nice and early.
Right now, I’m lying in bed and hearing the sounds of breakfast being made for me. I do believe I’ll be having it right here…in bed! What a treat!
Soon I’ll have to get up and head off to my doctor to get some test results. I’ve been battling an increasingly serious problem for quite some years now and new symptoms have prompted new thoughts about a diagnosis. Hence the fresh test.
Those of you who follow me on Twitter may have seen my comments earlier in the week about my fear of the test. I survived it and have been left wondering about the results. That’s where I’m at right now. Nervous and just a little bit hopeful that I might soon know how to beat this thing.
I did say that I’d be doing Monday Memes and if you want to join in with those, I’d put the questions up on the Sunday. So here is tomorrow’s meme:
This is the first of the Monday Memes. I’m not entirely certain of its provenance but I got it from Multifarious Librarian.
- How long have you been blogging?
- Why did you start blogging? How many times a week do you post an entry?
- How many different blogs do you read on a regular basis?
- Do you comment on other people’s blogs?
- Do you keep track of how many visitors you have?
- Did you ever regret a post that you wrote?
- Do you think your readers have a true sense of who you are based on your blog?
- Do you blog under your real name?
- Are there topics that you would never blog about?
- What is the theme/topic of your blog?
- Do you have more than one blog? If so, why?
- What have you found to be the benefits of blogging?
- So, why do you continue to blog?
And to conclude: Musical Challenge!!!!! <- Yep, I’m sticking with 5 exclamation marks.
Yesterday’s winners were Sean and Katie. Well done and thanks for getting the ball rolling! 🙂
My child arrived just the other day
He came to the world in the usual way
I’ve got flowers
And lots of hours
To spend with you.
That brings us to the end of this themed set. Please tell me (in the comment section) what was the theme of Songs 1-4?