1. Are you currently mad at someone?
2. Which of your family members has the worst temper?
Once upon a time, I might have said that was my Dad but now that he’s passed away, it’s probably me.
3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone?
No. Not intentionally. However, I have thrown something that accidentally hit someone.
4. Is anyone mad at you?
I believe so.
5. Are you usually mad?
Insane? Yes. Angry? Sometimes.
6. When you’re mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell?
I glower. I only yell if I lose control. I’m a singer – my voice is to precious to go and ruin it by yelling at someone. What does that achieve? It only hurts me and inflames the situation.
1. Has anyone ever thrown a surprise party for you?
2. What event is coming up that you’re most excited about?
I have an important Mass coming up this weekend. I have mixed feelings, though. It’s a Mass which will be celebrated by the bishop and I’m assembling a massed choir. 🙂 But it’s a farewell Mass for a good friend. 😦
3. If you won a million dollars, what would be your first thought?
4. If you could have anything right now what would it be?
A slimmer body.
Yellow Belly Self
3. What’s your main goal in life?
To act justly.
4. Do you want to have children?
With all my heart.
5. When do you want to die?
After a fulfilled life.
1. Are you against gay marriage?
At the risk of bringing down accusations of homophobia (which would not necessarily be justified)…Yes I am against it.
2. Lower the drinking age?
3. Capital Punishment?
(My answers in that section should really be no surprise to readers of this blog as well as those who know me IRL. I’m a devout Catholic.)
1. Do you love someone?
2. Do you believe in love at first sight?
3. Do you believe in love?
1. How glasses of water did you have today?
2. What color are your socks?
Not currently wearing any. However, the predominant colour in my sock drawer is black…with occasional flashes of purple.
3. Name one thing that you do everyday?
4. How much cash do you have on you right now?
Not a clue…probably about $20.
5. Politically, do you identify with left wing or right wing?
Left. It fits better with my views on social justice.
6. Look to your left. What’s there?
My keyboard (musical, not computer)
7. What’s the last piece of clothing you borrowed?
I don’t typically borrow clothing.
9. Do you have plants in your room?
No. I did but I had to take it to a better position…which would be as far away from my brown thumbs as possible!
10. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
Physically, my back. Emotionally, my heart.
Last but not Least, Pink
1. Person you saw
My husband, Steve.
2. Person you sent a text message to
My friend, Ezi.
3. Movie watched in cinema
4. Song you listened to
The Peace and Love of God by Curtis Stephan. I love the lyrics of this song. It’s so calming.
Be still and know that I am with you
Be still and know that I am here
Though your troubles might be many I am always near
Be still and know that I will guide you through the toils and the strife
Though inside you feel your dying, I will bring new life
I’ll be your rock of refuge, your shelter from the storm,
A beacon in the darkness, the light that leads you home.
I’ll make a place within you, deep within your heart,
and you will know the peace and love of God.
5. Person you talked on the phone with
6. What are you doing right now?
Duh! This meme, dummy!
7. What are you doing tonight?
Blogging followed by sleep.
8. What are you going to eat?
Nothing because it’s bedtime. My next meal (breakfast) will be 2 slices of toast and a cup of coffee.
She gets out the family snaps (like you do!)