Today is Tuesday so that means Chuck Tuesday! I blogged a little about Chuck Tuesday a couple of weeks ago.
I’m still not feeling to flash so here’s a few Chuck Norris Facts to amuse you and lighten the day:
- Chuck Norris’ tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.
- Chuck Norris counted to infinity – twice.
- Chuck Norris does not hunt because the word hunting infers the probability of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.
- If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can’t see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death.
- When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
- Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that’s why there are no signs of life there.
- They once made a Chuck Norris toilet paper, but it wouldn’t take sh*t from anybody.
- Chuck Norris doesn’t flush the toilet. He scares the sh*t out of it.
- Chuck Norris knows where Carmen Sandiego is.
- Chuck Norris is what Willis was talking about
- Chuck Norris can touch MC Hammer.
- Some kids pee their name in the snow. Chuck Norris can pee his name into concrete.
So that just leaves today’s Musical Challenge (yes, it’s back!)…
Following the pattern set in the past few days, the first song here may be a little obscure and the second should be a little more well known.
Speak softly, drive a Sherman tank
Laugh hard, it’s a long way to the bank
Do you sing like Olive Oyl on purpose?
You guys must be into the Eurythmics
The tyranny of distance, didn’t stop the cavalier
So why should it stop me? I’ll conquer and stay free